jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Galletas Gullón

This company has been my choice for galletas maría ever since I wrote to them a few years ago and they confirmed to me that they didn't use partially hydrogenated oils (oh, the good old days when that was my major concern!) It seems they have come out with several new products since then so I don't know if that still holds true for everything, but they responded very quickly to my allergy-related query on May 28th. I asked specifically about their galletas María and María integral, since we had some in the house but I had thrown away the boxes. Apparently, neither of those cookies contain peanuts or tree nuts as ingredients or traces. They also went on to specify a series of cookies that are free of various allergens and are tested for allergens before they are released to the market. You can find them on the Gullón webpage (click on "Noticias.")

Note, however, that some of their other products do contain traces of nuts, and are labelled to reflect that-- I noticed this on the box of both the Creme Integral and the O2 Magic cookies I had bought earlier in the week.

Esta compania respondió rápidamente a mi pregunta sobre las galletas María y María integral (es la marca que consumimos, y las tenía en casa pero sin los embalajes originales.) Confirmaron que ninguna de las dos llevaban cacahuete ni frutos secos como ingredientes ni como trazos. También me señalaron unos productos suyos que pasan un control más estricto y están libres de varios alergenos comunes, además de ser testados para la presencia de estos alergenos antes de liberarse al mercado. Se puede consultar cuales son estos productos en su página web, pinchando en el enlace de "Noticias."

Sin embargo, algunos productos suyos sí pueden contener trazas de frutos secos, y así lo refleja el etiquetado-- lo vi en las cajas de Creme Integral y O2 Magic, que había comprado unos días antes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario