sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

Welcome and Bienvenidos!

Hello! I'm starting this blog mostly as a repository for the information and resources I come across that may be of use in dealing with my son's peanut allergy. I'll post links, responses from local manufactures that I have contacted, and information about local products that are-- or are not-- peanut safe. I would love to hear from others in a similar situation, so feel free to comment or email me. Disclaimer: This blog is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice, nor do I offer any guarantees on the accuracy of this information. I am not a doctor, just a mother of a peanut-allergic child.

¡Hola! He creado este blog para almacenar-- y compartir-- la información que voy encontrando sobre el vivir con alergia al cacahuete aquí en España. Si tienes información sobre productos, protocolos, u otra información para compartir, o si estás buscando a otras personas en esta situación, déjame un comentario o mandarme un mail. Aviso: Este blog no debe sustituir a la consulta oportuna con tu medico. Tampoco ofrezco ninguna garantía sobre la veracidad de la información aquí expuesta. No soy medico, solo soy una madre con un hijo alergico al cacahuete.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario